Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Meeting Caledonian University research team Sept 24th discuss paper on my life stories



Hi

a week today I will be meeting with researchers and lecturers from Caledonian University ,Nursing and Social Care Science to discuss our plans to produce a paper on the life stories I have received.I am also penciled in to do some talks at the University later this year  to students about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour .I  hope we can produce a paper from the life stories collected and sent  without guidance  that can be used to bring more help and understanding on dementia and caring

The Awareness Campaign Continues and Grows

#RememberJoan
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...