Sunday 28 October 2012

Today recording an interview about caring for my mum along with some families who sent me letters for public broadcast Nov7th

Tomorrow recording an interview about caring for my mum along with some families who sent me letters for public broadcast Nov7th
Hi
I will be doing an interview tomorrow at home about caring for my wee mum Joan for public broadcast (radio) on Nov 7th .This was organised before my wee mum passed away on September 22nd and I feel its important  that I fulfill this commitment along with all the others I have been doing and have still to do .you will also hear from some of the incredible families who have sent me life stories to date, reading from the letters sent to me .This is an awareness campaign and the best way to raise awarerness is to talk about it .something I have been doing for the last year and a half and will continue to do at every opportunity I can as a son and to all who care to listen
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...