Wednesday 24 October 2012

Earlier Today speaking at and meeting with carers at Pollok Carers Centre (my local carer center )

with thank to Linda ,the team and all the group who attend Pollok Carer Center carer group i was a guest speaker there earlier today as part of my Tommyontour /Dementia Carers Voices campaign to rasie awareness and collect life stories ,thank you for the warm welcome and lunch and i hope to see you all again soon

This morning  will be visiting, speaking at,and meeting carers and families at Pollok Carer Center .i spoke there a while ago and I am popping in tomorrow to update on my awareness campaign and chat with all who attend .I shall be around from Mid-Day and speaking around 1pm Pollok carers run by the Lovely Linda is my local carer center and Linda was involved with much of the care of my mum and me over the last months and for that I am grateful

You can get more details at the links below on the work they do

Tommy


Greater Pollok Carers Centre
130 Langton Road
Pollok
Glasgow
G53 5DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...