Monday, 8 October 2012

Today meeting Caledonian university team then finale discussions on a project

Hi
Well I am off this morning for the first of a few meetings with the team at Caledonian university nursing and social care science department .We have a few ideas including talks, papers on my campaign and a reminiscence event at Hampden in November I hope to be involved with ,I will then be meeting some Civil servants and the team from LTCAS about the continuation of my Tommyontour work and a new  project we have been discussing for some time ,more on that later this week once I know more
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...