Monday 8 October 2012

Today meeting Caledonian university team then finale discussions on a project

Hi
Well I am off this morning for the first of a few meetings with the team at Caledonian university nursing and social care science department .We have a few ideas including talks, papers on my campaign and a reminiscence event at Hampden in November I hope to be involved with ,I will then be meeting some Civil servants and the team from LTCAS about the continuation of my Tommyontour work and a new  project we have been discussing for some time ,more on that later this week once I know more
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...