Wednesday 3 October 2012

Speaking tonight at Springburn residential care

Hi
I will fulfilling my commitment tonight as with all the others I have to speak at Springburn residential care home to families, staff and some residents about caring for my mum, collecting life stories and my future plans ,I met Patsy at a talk I had  about  six weeks ago when I was a guest speaker to Glasgow city council and SW service mangers and was kindly invited by some of the area managers to visit meet and speak to families and staff .i look forward to meeting patsy again along with all who attend
Collecting life stories raising awareness the campaign continues
you can send your life story to tommy@i-woz-there.com
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...