Wednesday 17 October 2012

Earlier Today Meeting old friends and speaking at carers link milgavie ...

Hi
Well I will be speaking at carerslink milgavie today  at their  dementia /carers group Alex ,NormanJon  and all the team have been great supporters of my wee campaign in fact I was the guest speaker at their AGM last year. Alex also accompanied me to the Scottish Parliament on the first occasion when  I first met with the then health minister Nicola Sturgeon .I look forward to catching up with goof friends and updating them on the progress and future plans for Tommyontour Dementia carer voices
 Tommy

from AGM

from earleir today



0141 955 2131


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...