Friday 13 April 2012

Alzheimer Scotland rejects my round table discussions on dementia and caring with groups and charities

Good morning
A big thank to all who agreed to a round table meeting on dementia and carers ,Alzheimer Scotland have rejected this idea to listen to my life caring for my mum and my findings at my talks and meeting along with the letters I have received over the last year .this fills me with great sadness and feel they are missing a great opportunity to hear how carers like me from all across Scotland live and feel ,A big thank you to all the carers ,groups and charities who have agreed  that this meeting will serve great purpose to families like mine
I will update my reaction to this shortly
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...