Friday 13 April 2012

Speaking atThe Care Roadshow in Glasgow April 24th

Hi
With thanks to Emma and all connected with the care road show in Glasgow, I will now be a speaking and showing my film at this event,my seminar is at 2.30pm in the Strathclyde Bar
This is a free event so if you are in town please come and say hello
Care Roadshow Glasgow, taking place at the Glasgow Royal Concert Halls.
Exhibition Hall, Glasgow Concert Halls,
2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3NY
 
The show opening hours are: Tuesday 24th April: 10.00 - 16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...