Friday 6 April 2012

STV On-Line Video, Dementia, my Thoughts as a Son and Carer

HI

Thank you to Amanda from STV for getting in touch to ask if would like to be part of a  new group of 3 minute on line films allowing  local people to talk about their life and passions

I think it’s a great idea much like my letters allowing people a chance to talk openly and honestly about life
I go over on Wednesday to film my wee bit and will update later when all the film will be available to watch
Looking forward to meeting others and hear their stories and passions

Nice idea STV

Tommy

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...