Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Bailleston Community Care, sorry

Hi
With apologies to David, Amanda and all at Bailleston community care as I can’t make it tonight to meet with carers to update on my wee awareness campaign
Both My wee mum and I are not at our best today, my wee mum has struggled since coming home from day group and I am struggling a bit with tiredness and feeling a bit down
I can’t and won’t leave my mum when she is feeling so agitated so I hope I can re-schedule my trip to Bailleston and get over to meet old friends in the near future
sorry
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...