Thursday 5 April 2012

Today at Renfrew Carers Centre ……………..

Hi
Once again a massive thank you to Duncan and all the carers who attend the, PRTC. Renfrew carers center for allowing me to attend today to talk about my awareness campaign
We had a good chat about dementia awareness and shared our own experiences and stories with each other, it was good to meet and make new friends today
I would also like to say thanks to councilor Brian Lawson leader of Renfrewshire council for popping in to meet me and chat about the campaign, I gave Brian a wee copy of my report and film  and he sat in for the talk and joined in on  the discussions with us all afterwards
Thanks also to Fiona Gordon who is an Alz Scotland dementia advisor for popping in and saying hello
I look forward to going back to meet the group again in the near future
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...