Monday 2 April 2012

Dementia Awareness Plans for this Week…….

Hi
As usual my 22 respite hours are used up this week raising awareness and that is how I like it, After caring for my mum my awareness raising is my passion
This week I will be Meeting Norma Curran from Values into Action Scotland,I have an article in the Daily Record ,will be speaking at both Bailleston community care and Renfrewshire carers ,I also have a video link chat with Angela from the Lewy Body Dementia Association based in Georgia Alabama lined up and my live interview with Assisted Living Today who cover many American  states should be available to listen to (I will add a link once live)
I would also like to say how grateful I am to all across the world who are sharing my film and blog at this time
I will also be visiting the social care ideas factory Art of Living show in Glasgow Tomorrow

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...