Sunday 29 April 2012

Tommyontour film on NHS Glasgow Sites This Week

Good Morninig
Thank you to Daniel Connelly and the NHS Community Engagement Team for offering to put the Tommyontour film on some NHS web sites. The film should be up this week under a carers experience also a wee thanks to Brendan and Jamie from Enterprise Screens for their help in formatting and adapting the film for this purpose, I would also like to thank them for their direction and craft in making this film and also for the respect and dignity my mum was shown when they filmed at my house, I will add a link as soon as I have it Here is a wee link to the film I hope if you are reading this you will copy the link to share with others
Short film shown at parliament http://tv.enterprisescreen.co.uk/watch?v=347
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...