Thursday 12 April 2012

Speaking at Palliative Resource Nurse Study Day on Wednesday 2nd May

Hi
A big thank to all involved in the Palliative Resource Nurse Study Day for inviting me to talk about Dementia, caring for my mum and the letters I receive
I met Christine Hamill at a previous talk at st Margaret’s hospice a few weeks ago and I thank her for inviting me to speak at this event.
This is really the basis of my awareness campaign getting the opportunity to talk to people who supply care about life living with and caring for a loved one
I would also like to thank Jane Ann and all the Primary Care Palliative Care Team


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...