Tuesday 17 April 2012

Glasgow City College social Care Students ,Amazing

Hi 
A big thank you to the staff and social care students from Glasgow city college, who are working on a project based on my letters and campaign
Thank you Liam ,Scott  and Marjory who lecture and have taken the time to get involved and work on  the feedback from the amazing carers and families who contact me along with this amazing group of students
And to all the students and to Derek who I met at my talk and has made and is wearing a Tommyontour tee shirt at an awareness event at the college a week on Friday
I am very proud to have been a guest speaker at the college and even more proud of their response and enthusiasm
Awareness at its best
www.cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk/

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...