Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Lewy Body Society Thank you


Hi
As mentioned a few weeks ago on my campaign and travels I have been learning more about other forms of dementia, anyone who follows my campaign knows I care for my mum who has vascular dementia. A few weeks ago I was asked by someone via my blog to mention Lewy body dementia as they had a family member, who was facing this, and since then the page on the blog   with this on it has received a lot of hits
I put a wee link on my blog for people to get more info linking them to the Lewy body society, so I thank Jacqui from the society for putting a wee link to my campaign on their Facebook page the Lewy body society is based in Edinburgh and a wee link to their Facebook page is below Also a bit further afield I will be doing a video link interview with Angela from the Lewy body association based in Georgia Alabama tomorrow I linked up with Angela a few weeks ago when I was sharing my campaign ,blog and film with some groups across am America
·                                 The Lewy Body Society  Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...