Wednesday 11 April 2012

Filming 3 Minute on Line Blog for STV Local Today

Hi
I will be over at the STV studious today to film a 3 minute on line blog on my life, Dementia, caring for my mum and my passion to raise awareness and collect life stories.
This should be up and available to view in about a week’s time. This is a venture by STV to give local people a chance to talk about their life and passions.
I think this is a great idea and look forward to both filming my own story and watching others talk about their own life and passions
I will add a wee link when available
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...