Monday 30 April 2012

Emergency Care and Medical Services n NHSGG&C. invite me to speak at out care patient’s event

Hi 

Last month I was invited to talk about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and show my film  to invited heads of departments and members from the  Nhsgg&C.I am happy to say I have received some feedback, and have now been invited to talk at an event in August to staff who work in the  Emergency and medical wards in Glasgow(around 100 members of staff) I am really grateful for being asked and for being  given the opportunity to speak about Dementia, and caring for my wee mum .I feel its important people within the care sector hear from and communicate with carers and families. This is something I would like to do more of, and feel it’s a positive step by NHS Glasgow
Thanks to Con for inviting me, I will post more details once finalised

Tommy


2 comments:

  1. Nice post.. really good service for customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased that I discovered this website , exactly the right information that I was searching for! .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...