Wednesday 18 April 2012

Meeting Civil Servants Who Work on dementia at ST Andrews House Tomorrow


Hi  
I have been invited to Edinburgh to meet with civil servants who work with the Government on Dementia and strategies, A bit last minute but I look forward to discussing my findings on my campaign with them, this is also a prelude to my meeting with the Deputy First Minster in a few weeks .not sure of the complete agenda for tomorrow but always happy to meet and talk about dementia, caring the people I meet and who send me life stories

I will update more when I get home
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...