Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Meeting Civil Servants Who Work on dementia at ST Andrews House Tomorrow


Hi  
I have been invited to Edinburgh to meet with civil servants who work with the Government on Dementia and strategies, A bit last minute but I look forward to discussing my findings on my campaign with them, this is also a prelude to my meeting with the Deputy First Minster in a few weeks .not sure of the complete agenda for tomorrow but always happy to meet and talk about dementia, caring the people I meet and who send me life stories

I will update more when I get home
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...