Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Speaking at South Ayrshire Carers Centre in Ayr on the 21st June

Hi 

A big thanks to david Roxburgh from South Ayrshire Carers Centre for getting in touch to invite me to be a guest speaker at one of their events during carers week,I look forward to meeting fellow carers in Ayr ,we as a family spent many summers on holiday at a caravan site in Ayr ,so some memories will come back that day, I will be a guest speaker on June 21st and I look forward to meeting fellow carers and hearing their stories, David along with carers who attend his group have been keeping an eye on my blog and progress and I look forward to finally meeting them all  

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...