Wednesday 18 April 2012

Speaking at South Ayrshire Carers Centre in Ayr on the 21st June

Hi 

A big thanks to david Roxburgh from South Ayrshire Carers Centre for getting in touch to invite me to be a guest speaker at one of their events during carers week,I look forward to meeting fellow carers in Ayr ,we as a family spent many summers on holiday at a caravan site in Ayr ,so some memories will come back that day, I will be a guest speaker on June 21st and I look forward to meeting fellow carers and hearing their stories, David along with carers who attend his group have been keeping an eye on my blog and progress and I look forward to finally meeting them all  

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...