Tuesday 24 April 2012

Today at The Care Road show in Glasgow,

Hi
Firstly thank you to Emma and all the team for inviting me along to speak about caring for my mum and the letters I receive, .also thanks to all I met with and a big thank you to all who turned up for my wee talk, a few people came up and made contact after I had finished. and might result in more opportunities to raise awareness  It was lovely to meet some of the people exhibiting and I made some new friends also nice to see John from the North Dementia Forum. I will update more later, just got home and have to make sure my wee mum is ok and get the dinner on
Once again thanks to all who took the time to listen to my talk and watch the film
  
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...