Friday 27 April 2012

Popping in to see Glasgow City College Social Care Students

Hi
I will be popping in to Glasgow City College today to chat with some Students and Lecturers, who invited to me talk about caring for my mum and the life stories I get sent  last month, I left them with a report on my tour and letters last time and we are looking to do a project together looking at dementia and caring through the eyes of future carer sector workers. I am looking to forward to this and reading their thoughts and findings on my campaign and hope this helps with all they do in the future .I have 4 hours cover on a friday so i best get a move on
I also thought I would put up a wee phot of my amazing wee mum and me

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...