Friday, 27 April 2012

Popping in to see Glasgow City College Social Care Students

Hi
I will be popping in to Glasgow City College today to chat with some Students and Lecturers, who invited to me talk about caring for my mum and the life stories I get sent  last month, I left them with a report on my tour and letters last time and we are looking to do a project together looking at dementia and caring through the eyes of future carer sector workers. I am looking to forward to this and reading their thoughts and findings on my campaign and hope this helps with all they do in the future .I have 4 hours cover on a friday so i best get a move on
I also thought I would put up a wee phot of my amazing wee mum and me

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...