Wednesday 4 April 2012

Video Chat with Lewy Body Georgia Alabama then Talk AT Bailleston Carers

Good Morning
I will be speaking via video link with Angela from the Lewy Body Dementia Ass Georgia Alabama this afternoon, we have sent a few emails re the work they do and my awerness campaign ,so will be having a wee chat about both today ,after that I will be heading over to meet old friends at Bailleston community care to update on progress on my campaign and chat about my next trip to meet the deputy first minister on may 9th to hand over more letters and update on the people I meet
If you're a carer and you'd like to send a letter in, you can post it to Tommy on Tour, 39 crosslee street Glasgow g521sl. You can also email it to tommy@i-woz-there.com
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...