Monday, 2 April 2012

Meeting Carers at Renfrewshire Carers Centre on Thursday

HI
I will be attending and meeting with carers at Renfrewshire Carers Centre on Thursday, A huge thank you to Duncan for inviting me .Duncan showed my wee film to families who attend a few weeks ago and I am popping in to talk about caring for my mum, me wee awareness campaign, and the letters I receive
The carers centre is based in the old Embroidery Mill in Paisley, my amazing wee mum Joan was a mill worker in paisley for 14 years, feeling quite emotional about this thinking back to how hard my mum worked for her family, if you are around I will be there 1pm till 3pm
Tommy
Renfrewshire Carers Centre
Embroidery Mill
Abbymill Business Centre
Paisley PA1 1TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...