Monday 2 April 2012

Meeting Carers at Renfrewshire Carers Centre on Thursday

HI
I will be attending and meeting with carers at Renfrewshire Carers Centre on Thursday, A huge thank you to Duncan for inviting me .Duncan showed my wee film to families who attend a few weeks ago and I am popping in to talk about caring for my mum, me wee awareness campaign, and the letters I receive
The carers centre is based in the old Embroidery Mill in Paisley, my amazing wee mum Joan was a mill worker in paisley for 14 years, feeling quite emotional about this thinking back to how hard my mum worked for her family, if you are around I will be there 1pm till 3pm
Tommy
Renfrewshire Carers Centre
Embroidery Mill
Abbymill Business Centre
Paisley PA1 1TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...