Tuesday 10 April 2012

Assisted living Today USA Phone Interview with Tommyontour Now Available

Good morning
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Tom from Assisted living today based in Pennsylvania America to do a live phone interview on caring for my mum, dementia and my campaign to collect life stories. With thanks to Tom and Brenda and all at assistedlivingtoday.com
Please see link to interview and site at link below
We had a chance to catch up with Tommy Whitelaw to learn more about his Website and his campaign to raise awareness for dementia and for the caregivers for those with dementia: Tommy on Tour
assistedlivingtoday.com
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...