Thursday 26 April 2012

Sporting Memories Network Thank You for the Article

Sporting Memories Network Thank You for the Article

Hi
Big thanks to Tony and all the team at the sporting memories network. This is a great idea. I met with Tony at the care road show in Glasgow a few days ago and we are planning to meet again soon I believe they are opening an office in Glasgow soon, you can find out more about them and the service they provide  along with a wee piece on my campaign at the links below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...