Monday 27 August 2012

today Attending launch of BletherBox on-line dementia community and other plans for this week

Good Moring  
I have a busy week this week ,as has been for the last months,my hours of cover are I hope being put to good use as I try to raise awareness on dementia and caring
Monday
Attending the launch of the BletherBox dementia on-line community
Tuesday
Meeting councilor Kerr lead on social care Glasgow city council
Thursday
Meeting Ann Cumming adult services social work Glasgow
Friday
Speaking to social work Glasgow service mangers
All other hours caring for my wonderful wee mum
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...