Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Meeting and Speaking to carers at the Lockerbie Carer Support group. Sept 13th with thanks to Gill and Isobel for the invite


Hi

With great thanks to Gill @Gillbuns for inviting me down to Lockerbie on Sept 13TH 10:30 am till mid-day at the Kings Arms Hotel,to meet with and speak at the Lockerbie Carer Support group.  I have got to know Gill through my campaign and Twitter and she has been a great supporter on my Tommyontour awareness campaign I am grateful for another opportunity to meet with more carers and families and for the chance to speak about caring for my mum and the letters I receive


I will post more details once I have them

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...