Thursday, 30 August 2012

Today meeting Sw Adult services lead and a visit from Linda from my local carer’s center

 HI
I will be meeting Ann Cumming from SW Glasgow  this afternoon to discuss my campaign and some ideas .also have to say I feel positive about the work  and involvement SW Glasgow has given my letters ,campaign ,thoughts and opinions and for me that can only be a good thing ,some others should follow their lead. what it all means I am unsure still but being involved in discussions is important to me and for all who support and contact me and it’s a great that they are giving the letters and carers the respect they deserve
Before that Linda from my local carer center Pollock is dropping in to help me with a few forms and get a wee update on life at home and the changes we are facing at the moment , two visitors in one day that a 2012 record
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...