Wednesday, 8 August 2012

This evening speaking at Ailsa Hospital Croy Day Hospital, this will be my 9th time out my house at night in nearly 3 years

Hi

I have been invited by June McMillan to speak at a carers group at Ailsa Hospital Croy Day Hospital Ayr this evening and I look forward to meeting fellow carers and families and for the opportunity to talk about my life cat=ring for my mum and the letters I .receive excluding my walk round Scottish towns and cities last year this will be only the 9th time I have left my house at night over the last 3 years. I have attended and been a guest speaker at many meeting and events over the last year but always during the day time, the other 8 occasions I have left my house at night was to speak at events .Sound familiar, then you must be lone carer like me

Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...