Wednesday 8 August 2012

With great Thanks to East Dunbartonshire council for inviting me to speak at their events October 8th &12th

Hi 

A big thank you to East Dunbartonshire council (Lynsey) for inviting me to speak at events they are hosting in October as part of a week promoting and highlighting mental health issues and work they are involved in with the menatla health arts festival .I am grateful and look forward to speaking about caring for my mum and the letters I receive

The two events are being held on/at 

 October 8th   Kirkintilloch Baptist Church


October 12th   Bearsden Baptist Church

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...