Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Dementia ,Collecting life stories raising awareness A son and carers mission to raise awareness on dementia and caring

Hi
I have been collecting life stories, thoughts and opinions from people over the last year who have helped me to paint a picture of living with dementia and caring for a loved one.
I have taken the information from these letters to the Scottish Government, Social Work departments ,  Councils, NHS and beyond.
My promise is to do all I can to raise awareness to wider society. 
I hope your words can help me do this.
I hope you can help me tell this story; you can e mail me at tommy@i-woz-there.com
Thank you
Tommy
Son ,Full time carer ,awareness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...