Monday, 27 August 2012

Today at BletherBox dementia &caring on-line forum launch

Hi
Well I am just back from Perth after the launch of the BletherBox dementia &caring on-line forum and its was lovely to be  invited and meet other like minded people Also bumped into a few I knew and a couple of people I met on my tour of Scottish towns and cities including a gentleman I met when I stopped of at Ninewells hospital in Dundee to do a short talk about a year ago .so back home safe and sound and well done to Leigh-Ann for the launch today and I wish them good luck
You can get more details below and a rare photo of me smiling, (with Liegh-Ann not known for being a bundle of joy must have been the fresh country air
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...