Friday, 17 August 2012

Never slept a wink last night, worrying after the shock last week

good morning
Well my wee mum  got home from hospital yesterday and this house feels warm again ,last night was a wrestles one ,after walking in last week to find my mum struggling with all her levels dropping including sugar at zero when the ambulance arrived, I am unable to sleep ,in fact I sat on her recliner chair till about 4 am just watching her sleep .Mum is on new medication and although I have had support and reassurance from the hospital that the new medication (and cancelation of 5 tablets she was on) that she will be fine I cant get the image of my mum being so helpless last week out of my head .I have to check her and keep a wee diary for a couple of weeks 5 times a day but we agreed that home is best for my mum if I can do this ,so a few sleepless nights ahead I feel until I can feel assured she is ok
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...