Monday, 3 September 2012

Caring ,Are you a carer, Have you cared for a loved one ?,then your words can help

Hi  
I have been collecting life stories, thoughts and opinions from people over the last year that has helped me to paint a picture of caring for a loved one.
I have taken the information from these letters to the Scottish Government, Social Work departments in Councils, NHS and beyond.
My promise is to do all I can to raise awareness to wider society’s am using the life stories, thoughts and opinions in my own time at my own cost to take to the people I feel need to hear them not as a petition, not in protest, but to bring more understanding and raise awareness on the lives we lead Can your story help others? If you would like to help a son and full time carer do this, then please send your thoughts to tommy@i-woz-there.com
The letters I have received to date have raised motions at councils and produced papers at SW with more papers in the pipeline
I hope your words can help me do this.


Tommy
Son full time carer and caring awarerness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...