Saturday 15 September 2012

Handing over the reports on our life stories Glasgow City Council


On Thursday I was at Glasgow city council to hand over reports on the life stories I receive to councilors ,with thanks to all the councilors who took time to meet me including David McDonald below who also helped with my cross party motion back in February, also thanks to Cllr Kerr for arranging this and putting my reports in the pigeon holes for all the councilors I did not meet ,I am now working on a new updated report  on more life stories I have received to date our lives in our words but my biggest thanks go to the amazing people who have shared their stories with me in order to help others
The awareness campaign continues at pace………

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...