Thursday, 13 September 2012

Attending the launch for the new carers Champion Glasgow CC this morning

Good Moring
I will be attending the launch at crossroads George square this morning of Glasgow City Councils Carers Champion. With my mum just getting out of hospital I was bit unsure about attending but as with caring for my wee mum my awareness campaign is  of great importance to me and I hope others .with thanks to Linda from my local carers center for picking me to save me time. I look forward to hearing what the remit and plans for the future are and how much involvement carers and awarerness campaigners such as I will have I have 5 hours cover on a Friday but hoping to get out and back quickly so I can get back to my wee mum
Tommy       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...