Wednesday 5 September 2012

Thank you to all @independentage for the nomination

Well I got a wee surprise e mail today from independent age to say my wee blog has been nominated for one of their awards,I don’t know what to say except thank you to whoever nominated the blog and I am proud that my wee blog about my mum and our awareness hopes and dreams might mean something to people out there and hope it helps in some small way raise awareness
my mum has inspired me all my life and she inspires me to write our story so well done mum
Thank you
Tommy
I am writing to let you know that your blog, Tommy on Tour, has been nominated for an older People in the Media Award, or, a Rose Award. Here are links to two press releases to give you a little more information about the awards. They also contain a full list of the categories –your blog has been nominated for category 5: best coverage of issues around dementia and/or social care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...