Thursday, 13 September 2012

Thank you for the kindness from people I know and people I have never met

Good Evening  
My wee mum is all settled at home ,had some food ,bath and in her pajamas snug as a bug in a rug watching TV and smiling each time I pop my head in the room I just need to say a big thank you for all the kind words of support we have received over the last months from family ,people I know and people via my blog ,e mail ,twitter and Facebook. We as carers and people needing care lead quite a lonely existence and with my mum being in hospital twice over the last month has added worry and taken the loneliness to a new level ,but that level would have been unbearable if it was not for the kindness of people we know and people we know off but have never met
So I sit here glad my mum is home and re-assured of the kindness of people and we don’t feel as lonely as might have
Thank you
Tommy and Joan     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...