Thursday 13 September 2012

Thank you for the kindness from people I know and people I have never met

Good Evening  
My wee mum is all settled at home ,had some food ,bath and in her pajamas snug as a bug in a rug watching TV and smiling each time I pop my head in the room I just need to say a big thank you for all the kind words of support we have received over the last months from family ,people I know and people via my blog ,e mail ,twitter and Facebook. We as carers and people needing care lead quite a lonely existence and with my mum being in hospital twice over the last month has added worry and taken the loneliness to a new level ,but that level would have been unbearable if it was not for the kindness of people we know and people we know off but have never met
So I sit here glad my mum is home and re-assured of the kindness of people and we don’t feel as lonely as might have
Thank you
Tommy and Joan     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...