Tuesday 25 September 2012

My wee mum’s funeral

Hi
I have been out today organizing my wee mum’s funeral and it still does not feel real ,my emotions are all over the place ,but as son I have make sure I do the best I can ,some family and friends came round tonight and we looked out some old photos of  yesteryear and memories of my mum and dad, I am overwhelmed by the messages of support since my mum passed away on Saturday and she would be ever so grateful like I am ,so thank you  
The funeral details are
Craigton crematorium
Craigton cemetery
9:30am
Saturday 29-9-2012
We are just having family flowers

Some people have been in touch re donations in my mums name but my campaign was always about awareness first and foremost and its very kind of people to offer, Sharing our film would be the best tribute to my wee mum ,  If anyone feels they would like then a local carer group in their local community or charity of their choice I feel is best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...