Wednesday 5 September 2012

Forty thousand thanks for reading my wee blog, thank you

Hi
Well my admittedly badly punctuated blog reached 40,000 views last night in fact sitting on  40,120 this morning ,I am completely grateful ,overwhelmed and aware that this includes repeat views and so on and I hope in some small way it helps raise awareness on dementia and life caring for someone you love ,In fact if it is just one person who has read it 40,120 then its worth doing ,isn’t it ? I hope and think so
Imagine if we could turn that into 40,000 life stories now that would be awareness to take to the people who need to read them  you can add yours at tommy@i-woz-there.com  and I will add to hundreds I already have and continue to keep taking them out to be read
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...