Sunday, 16 September 2012

Speaking sept 26th EMERGENCY CARE & MEDICAL SERVICES DIRECTORATE NHS gg&c



Hi
With thanks to NHS gg&c for inviting me to speak at their conference on emergency care & medical services directorate at the Royal Alexandria hospital on Sept 26th I look forward to the opportunity to speak about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my awareness campaign and tour  With thanks to Con Gillespie who I met at a presentation I had to department heads a few months back
Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...