Friday, 23 November 2012

A busy day and a proud day -Honorary Member carers link


Hi
I had a busy day today I met with NHS gg&c to discuss some ideas I have to promote carers, carer engagement and services and the meeting went really well . We are discussing more over the next few weeks on how to take some of the ideas, ideas that cover the letters I receive forward
I then was over at the carerslink AGM and I am very proud to have been made an honorary member for my wee campaign on Dementia and caring With great thanks to Ann who sent a letter to the board recommending this and to the board and carers who attend for making this a special day in my wee campaign
Thank you
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...