Thursday, 1 November 2012

in London next week ,Looking for the chance to speak about caring for my mum

Hi
I will be in London on November 8th to attend the roses awards,I would be grateful for the opportunity to speak at a group or event in the afternoon of the 8th about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive along with showing my short film ,If anyone has any ideas or suggestions  or attend a carer group or are  involved with any events that might be looking for a free speaker please get in touch
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...