Thursday, 22 November 2012

Speaking Today to NHS gg&c charge nurses Gartanvel Royal hospital

Today speaking to NHS gg&c charge nurses Gartanvel Royal hospital



With great thanks to NHS gg&c especially Con Gillespie, John Stuart and Rona Telfer I have been invited to speak to Charge nurses in the Seminar room at Gartanvel Royal Hospital

I look forward to speaking about Dementia ,life carting for my mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet ,I will also be showing my short film and handing out some reports on the life stories I receive
This is the heart and soul of my campaign sharing life stories within the care sector as wit all I do ,I do this as a son and on a voluntary basis
With thank to all above and who attend for allowing carers like me to get involved

collecting life stories raising awareness ,


Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...