Saturday, 3 November 2012

Tomorrow speaking to Charge Nurses NHS gg&c


With great thanks to NHS gg&c for their support in arranging for a son to speak to staff at Gartanvel Royal Hospital  about caring for my mum and the life stories I receive ,I have been a guest speaker at a few events for the NHS always as a son and always on a voluntary basis as with all I do in my campaign
With thanks  to Con Gillespie, John Stuart and the community engagement teem for their on –going interest in my campaign our words and our lives

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...