Thursday, 15 November 2012

Meetings and talks with NHS gg&c next week

Meetings and talks with NHS gg&c next week Nov22nd &23rd

Hi
Next week I will be speaking to NHS gg&c charge Nurses about Dementia, life caring for my mum and the letters I receive with thanks to Con Gillespie for arranging this and for his on-going interest in my awareness campaign the day before I will be meeting with Peter Daniels non executive vice chair NHS gg&c to discuss the work I do and some ideas and hopefully awareness involvement. I met Peter a while back when I was a guest speaker at  a carer rights day event hosted by GCC AND NHS gg&c and we have met a few time since .I have lots of ideas and hope he will engage with some of them

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...