Thursday, 1 November 2012

Popping in to see and update my good friends at Glasgow North East Carers this morning


I am off to Easterhouse this morning to see and update me good frindes at Glasgow North East Carers ,Kaye and all who attend this group have been a big part and great supporters of my wee awareness campaign .Also think they epitomize all that is good in people and I am grateful for the support ,encouragement and kindness they have shown towards me and this campaign from the very beginning. .Friends of my campaign and friends for life
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...