Thursday, 8 November 2012

Good luck to all shortlisted at the Roses Awards Tonight

A wee message of good luck to all who are shortlisted at the Independent Age, Barchester Care Roses awards tonight. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend as planned as I missed  my train this morning and could not as a  Carer /jobseeker afford the ridicules price asked for a new ticket  ,even though I offered them all the money I had, it was sorry rules are rules and I respect that Its a  great shame ,but you know caring for my mum was difficult ,Watching my mum struggle was dreadful so this is a shame but part of trying to raise awareness and I have accept as Jobseeker with no income that I will have to match my desire with my income and not my heart
So good luck to all who attend tonight and I am grateful to  be on the shortlist and wish I couls have been there for the sake of my wee mum and the peolpe who send me life stories

maybe I should take the advice of orgainasation and leave the real work to the employed
There is always next year

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...