Thursday 24 January 2013

A busy day G.N.E.C., then popped in to BBC


A busy day G.N.E.C., then popped in to BBC


Hi

Well I had busy positive day today .this morning I dropped by Glasgow North  East  Carers to see good friends  of my awareness campaign and of me personally
It was great to catch up and no matter how I feel when I walk in I always leave feeling better and less lonely .after that I  passed by the BBC for a chat with Liza who produced  the  BBC  radio Scotland  show with Sally Magnusson about caring for my mum and the letters ,the show will be aired this Sunday and the following .While there we had a chat about a few other ideas that might hopefully work ,so fingers crossed Also said a thank you to Sally for her Kindness and understanding at the interview ,we recorded this three weeks after my wee mum passed away and the kindness and understanding  from both Sally and Liza is appreciated 
So a good day spent with good people  

Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...